DAY 102 DAILY MCQ ON GEOGRAPHY FOR UPSC: For govt jobs preparation daily MCQ will be provided. most of the questions will be from the past question papers of UPSC, SSC, IBPS.
- A person of mixed European and Indian blood in Latin America is called a
- Mau Mau
2. Which one of the following lakes an international boundary between Tanzania and Uganda?
3. Waterfall Victoria is associated with the river:
- St. Lawrence
4. Israel has common borders with:
- Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Egypt
- Lebanon, Syria, Turkey and Jordan
- Cyprus, Turkey, Jordan and Egypt
- Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Yemen
5. Which among the following countries has the largest population?
6. Which one of the following countries is landlocked ?
7. Which one of the following countries does not border the Caspian Sea?
8. The great Asian river Mekong does not run through:
9. Latvia does not share its borders with which one of the following countries?
10. Which one of the following does not border Panama?
- Costa Rica
- Pacific Ocean
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE
TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP: CLICK HERE