NALCO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Now :Inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for 39 posts.
Candidates can get all details related to NALCO GOVT JOBS 2022 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST GOVT JOB VACANCIES 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), a Navratna Central PSU and one of the largest integrated Alumina- Aluminium Complexes of Asia, having State of the Art technology, is going for further growth and expansion within India & across the globe. The Company being a prominent foreign exchange earner for the Country also enjoys Premier Trading House status in the field of export and has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance with significant value addition to its shareholders. The plants and offices are multi-locational with its Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The Company believes in achieving organizational excellence through competent human resources and practices having “people centric” approach to achieve its vision to be a premier and integrated company in the Aluminium value chain with strategic presence in Mining both domestic & global, Metals and Energy sectors.
NALCO Recruitment 2022 Notification
|ORGANIZATION NAME||National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)|
|POST NAME||Dy. Manager, Asst. General Manager|
|SALARY||As per norms|
NALCO Job Vacancies 2022
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF POSTS|
|Asst. General Manager (Environment)||01|
|Asst. General Manager (Mechanical)||01|
|Asst. General Manager (Despatch)||01|
|Asst. General Manager (E&I)||01|
|Dy. Manager (Refractory)||03|
|Dy. Manager (Finance)||04|
|Dy. Manager (Safety)||03|
|Asst. General Manager (Safety)||01|
|Dy. Manager (Geology)||01|
|Dy. Manager (Survey)||01|
|Dy. Manager (Horticulture)||04|
|Dy. Manager||Degree in any discipline is essential. Recognized PG Diploma in Personnel Management/Labour Welfare/Industrial Relations/ Management/ Behavioral Science/Trg. & Development /HRD/ HRM (duration of not less than 2 years or full time regular course of 1 year) OR MBA with specialization in PM/IR/HRD/HRM (Duration of not less than 2 years) OR PG Diploma in Social Welfare (IISW, Cal) is desirable.|
|Asst. General Manager (Environment)||Degree in Engg. with PG Diploma in Environmental Science/Degree in Environmental Engineering.|
|Asst. General Manager (Mechanical)||Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering.|
|Asst. General Manager (Despatch)||Degree in any discipline is essential. PG diploma in Management (Duration of not less than 2 years or full time regular course of 1 year) is desirable|
|Asst. General Manager (E&I)||Degree in Electronics /Instrumentation/Telecom Engineering/ Degree in Electrical Engineering.|
|Dy. Manager (Refractory)||Degree in Ceramics Engineering.|
|Dy. Manager (Finance)||Degree in any discipline with Chartered Accountant (CA) or Cost Accountant (CMA).|
|Dy. Manager (Safety)||Degree in Engg. with Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by the Odisha State Government or Regional Labour Institute under DGFASLI (Ministry of Labour & Employment, GOI) & adequate knowledge of odia language as per Odisha Factories Rule 61A.|
|Asst. General Manager (Safety)||Degree in Mining Engineering with 1st Class Mine Managers’ Certificate of Competency in COAL under CMR 2017|
|Dy.Manager (Systems)||Degree in Engg. is essential. Recognized PG Diploma in Computer Science (Duration of not less than 2 years) OR Master in Computer Application OR M-Tech in Computer Science is desirable.|
|Dy. Manager (Geology)||M.Sc.(Geology)|
|Dy. Manager (Survey)||Degree in Mining Engg With Surveyor certificate of Competency in COAL under CMR 2017.|
|Dy. Manager(Materials)||Degree in Engg or any discipline is essential. Degree or recognised PG Diploma in Materials Management (Duration of not less than 2 years or full time regular course of 1 year) OR MBA with specialization in Materials Management/Supply Chain/Logistics (Duration of not less than 2 years or full time regular course of 1 year) is desirable.|
|Dy. Manager (Horticulture)||Degree in Agriculture/ Forestry with Specialisation in Horticulture OR Recognised PG qualification in Horticulture.|
- Asst. General Manager (E05): 45 Years
- Dy. Manager (E02): 35 Years
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (NCL), 10 years for PwBD- Un-reserved (UR), 13 years for PwBD-OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and 15 years for PwBD-SC/ST candidates.
- However, relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC(NCL) is subject to be the availability of seat for the particular category.
- Shortlisting of the candidate will be done based on the criteria/experience.
- Based on the performance in group discussion and/or personal interview, organizational requirement, vacancies to be operated, the candidates will be selected.
NALCO Salary 2022
- Deputy Manager (E02): Rs. 70,000 – Rs. 2,00,000/-
- Assistant General Manager (E05): Rs. 1,00,000 – Rs. 2,60,000/-
- There is no application Fee.
|Starting Date||November 11th 2022|
|Closing Date||December 10th 2022|
How To Apply?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. NOTIFICATION GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future.
To Apply Online
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|TO APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE