BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply For 111 Posts :Inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for 111 posts.
Candidates can get all details related to BEL GOVT JOBS 2022 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST GOVT JOB VACANCIES 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2022 Notification
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|POST NAME||Trainee Engineer-I, Project Engineer-I|
|QUALIFICATION||B.E./ B. Tech / B.Sc|
|SALARY||As per norms|
BEL Job Vacancies 2022
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|PDIC01 Trainee Engineer-I||33|
|PDIC02 Project Engineer-I||39|
|COE001 Trainee Engineer-I||17|
|COE002 Project Engineer-I||22|
- Trainee Engineers– I: Electronics/Mechanical/Computer Science Engineering discipline: Full time B.E./ B. Tech / B.Sc Engineering degree (4-year course) in relevant disciplines of Electronics / Mechanical / Computer Science from reputed University/ Institution/ College with 55% and above for General/OBC/EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.
- Project Engineers – I: Electronics / Mechanical / Computer Science Engineering discipline: Full time B.E./ B. Tech/ B.Sc Engineering degree (4-year course) in relevant disciplines Electronics / Mechanical / Computer Science of from reputed University/ Institution/ College with 55% and above for General/OBC/EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.
|POST NAME||AGE LIMITS|
|PDIC01 Trainee Engineer-I||28 years|
|PDIC02 Project Engineer-I||32 years|
|COE001 Trainee Engineer-I||28 years|
|COE002 Project Engineer-I||32 years|
- The upper age limit will be relaxation for OBC candidates by 03 years and SC/ST Candidates by 05 years. For Candidates belonging to PwBD category having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years relaxation in upper age limit in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
- Selection will be through a Written Test for shortlisted candidates, followed by an Interview, only for those candidates who qualify in the Written Test.
Note: The venue for the Written Test/ Interview will be at Bengaluru.
|POST NAME||SALARY DETAILS|
|PDIC01 Trainee Engineer-I||Rs. 30,000/- Rs. 40,000/-|
|PDIC02 Project Engineer-I||Rs. 40,000/- Rs. 55,000/-|
|COE001 Trainee Engineer-I||Rs. 30,000/- Rs. 40,000/-|
|COE002 Project Engineer-I||Rs. 40,000/- Rs. 55,000/-|
- Trainee Engineer : Candidates belonging to General/ OBC/ EWS category are required to pay Rs. 150/- plus18% GST as an application fee.
- Project Engineer: Candidates belonging to General/ OBC/ EWS category are required to pay Rs. 400/- plus 18% GST as an application fee.
How To Apply For BEL Jobs?
- Interested candidates meeting all the criteria mentioned aloft, should submit the application in the format appended to this advertisement and send the applications through post, super-scribing on the envelope the post applied for and relevant documents should compulsorily be enclosed.
- Applications complete in all respects should be sent by post (sealed envelope-A4 size only) – Super-scribed for Trainee Engineer “Application for the post of Trainee Engineer (Job Code No.: )” Super-scribed for Project Engineer “Application for the post of Project Engineer (Job Code No.: _)” and sent to below mentioned address:
Product Development & Innovation Centre (PDIC),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Prof. U R Rao Road, Near Nagaland Circle,
Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013, India.
|Starting Date||November 11th 2022|
|Closing Date||November 23rd 2022|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|APPLICATION FORM||Click Here|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE