Here is a govt job notification from MINISTRY OF DEFENCE RECRUITMENT 2022 | NOTIFICATION, SALARY DETAILS. Read below for more details and apply soon before the last date!!
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE RECRUITMENT 2022 DETAILS
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Government of India Ministry of Defence|
|POST||Junior Hindi Translator, Sub Divisional Officer Grade-II, Hindi Typist|
|QUALIFICATION||Matriculation ,Bachelors degree,Masters degree|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||97|
|POST NAME||TOTAL NO OF VACANCIES|
|Junior Hindi Translator||07|
|Sub Divisional Officer||89|
Junior Hindi Translator
- Master’s degree of a recognized university in Hindi/English as a compulsory/elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. or
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject or either as a compulsory/elective subject at degree level. Or
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. Or
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University with Hindi and English as a compulsory/elective subject or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a compulsory/elective subject plus recognized diploma/certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central/State Govt. of India undertaking.
Sub Divisional Officer-II
- Matriculation pass from a recognised Board.
- Diploma or Certificate of a registered or recognized institute in Surveying or Draftsmanship(Civil) of not less than two years.
- Matriculation or equivalent examination from recognized School/Board.
- Speed of not less than 25 words per minute in Typewriting in Hindi.
- Junior Hindi Translator: 18 to 30 years
- Sub Divisional Officer-II: 18 to 27 years
- Hindi Typist: 18 to 27 years
|Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved/General)||03 Years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date for receipt of application|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 Years (03 years+03 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date for receipt of application|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC / ST)||08 Years (3 years + 5 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date for receipt of application|
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for written/skill test for which date, time and venue shall be intimated to each candidate separately.
- No interview shall be conducted.
- Being successful in test merely, does not entitle a candidate for appointment until the Government, after completion of such investigation, as it may consider necessary, has satisfied itself that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment.
|Junior Hindi Translator||Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- (Level 6 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)|
|Sub Divisional Officer||Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2,400/- (Level 4 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)|
|Hindi Typist||Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1,900/- (Level 2 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)|
HOW TO APPLY ?
The application should be filled in prescribed proforma and sent by “Ordinary Post” in an envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR/ SUB DIVISIONAL OFFICER, GRADE-II/ HINDI TYPIST and should be addressed to the “Principal Director, Defence Estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra)-411040”. Candidates should send the application form along with admit card duly filled (Sl. No. 1, 2, 3 & 4 of admit card only )affixing recent photographs duly self attested.
|Starting Date||January 04th 2022|
|Closing Date||January 15th 2022|