MCQ ON SCIENCE (BIOLOGY) FOR GOVT EXAMS | DAY 117 : For govt jobs preparation daily MCQ will be provided. Most of the questions will be from the past question papers of UPSC, SSC, IBPS.
- Gram positive bacteria
- Lactobacillus sp.
- Pseudomonas sp.
- All of the these
2. _____is a prokaryotic microorganisms.
3. Mycology is the study of….
4. What does a vaccine do?
- Gives you immunity
- Gets you sick
- Cures you
- Kills you
5. The major chemical compound found in kidney stone is:
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium oxalate
- Calcium sulphate
6. The normal temperature of human on Kelvin scale is
7. A person with ‘AB’ blood group is sometimes called Universal recipient because of the
- Presence of antibodies in his blood
- Lack of both antigens and antibodies in his blood
- Lack of antigen in his blood
- Lack of antibodies in blood
8. From which part of turmeric, is the turmeric powder obtained?
- Dried rhizome
- Dried root
- Dried fruit
9. Which one among the following diseases is not caused by polluted water?
10. AIDS is caused by Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) which is
- Immune virus