MESCOM RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE KARNATAKA GOVT JOBS 2022 : Inviting eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for Apprentices of 183 posts
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for GOVT JOBS can read below for more details and apply soon!!
ABOUT MESCOM (Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (MESCOM)
Electricity is a vital resource for development. An efficient, reliable and well organized power sector capable of delivering quality power along with quality service is a necessity for any progressive community. Earlier, the power sector in the state of Karnataka was serviced by Karnataka Electricity Board. In the year 1999, the state government initiated the reforms process of the power sector to meet the needs of the burgeoning economy.
As a first step, in 1999, the Karnataka Electricity Board was bifurcated into two companies. Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) and Vishweswaraiah Vidyut Nigama Limited (VVNL). The Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (KERC) was also setup in 1999. In the subsequent stage of reforms, the transmission and distribution activities carried out by KPTCL were unbundled and four power distribution companies were formed in June, 2002. MESCOM is one of the companies thus formed, with its headquarters at Mangalore. Another company i,e. CESC was carved out of MESCOM from June, 2005 to manage distribution functions.
MESCOM RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (MESCOM)|
|JOB LOCATION||Mangalore, Karnataka|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||183|
MESCOM RECRUITMENT 2022 VACANCY DETAILS
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF POSTS|
|Graduate Apprentices (Electrical & Electronics Engineering||112|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (Electrical & Electronics Engineering||71|
MESCOM RECRUITMENT 2022 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (MESCOM) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by statutory or University.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institutions empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institutions recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Age limits will be as Apprenticeship rules.
MESCOM APPRENTICE STIPEND PER MONTH
|POST NAME||STIPEND DETAILS|
|Graduate Apprentices (Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Rs.9000/-|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Rs.8000/-|
|POST NAME||DURATION OF TRAINING|
|Graduate Apprentices (Electrical & Electronics Engineering||1 Year|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (Electrical & Electronics Engineering||1 Year|
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines mentioned above.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at “Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (MESCOM)” HRD Centre, Near Gopalakrishna temple, Shakthinagara, Mangaluru-575016.
- Nil (No application fee)
|Starting Date||May 25th 2022|
|Closing Date||June 15th 2022|
HOW TO APPLY FOR MESCOM RECRUITMENT 2022 ?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.