WORLD GEOGRAPHY MCQ FOR UPSC | DAY 104 : For govt jobs preparation daily MCQ will be provided. most of the questions will be from the past question papers of UPSC, SSC, IBPS
- Which one of the following countries does not border Lithuania?
- North sea
2. Itaipu Dam built on the river Parana is one of the largest dams in the world Which of the following two countries have this as a joint project?
- Brazil and Peru
- Paraguay and Ecuador
- Brazil and Paraguay
- Colombia and Paraguay
3. Claims to the historical Macedonian territory have been a bone of contention between which of the following countries?
- Portugal and Spain
- Bulgaria and Greece
- Romania and Bulgaria
- Portugal and Greece
4. Huangpu River flows through which one of the following cities?
- Ho Chi Minh City
5. Which one of the following countries is the leading producer of Uranium?
- United States of America
6. Through which one of the following groups of countries does the Equator pass?
- Brazil, Zambia and Malaysia
- Columbia, Kenya and Indonesia
- Brazil,Sudan and Malaysia
- Venezuela, Ethiopia and Indonesia
7. Other than India and China, which one of the following groups of countries border Myanmar?
- Bangladesh, Thailand and Vietnam
- Cambodia, Laos and Malaysia
- Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia
- Thailand, Laos and Bangladesh
8. Where is Copacabana beach located?
- Buenos Aires
- Hawaiian Islands
- Rio de Janeiro
9. Which one of the following cities does not have the same clock time as that of the other three cities at any given instant?
- London (UK)
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- Accra (Ghana)
- Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
10. Which of the following is the world’s largest archipelago country?