Here is a govt job notification from Jute Corporation Of India Limited (JCI) LIMITED CLASS 12th CENTRAL GOVT JOBS 2022 . INVITED FOR TYPING TEST STARTED
JCL CALLED FOR TYPING TEST
Jute corporation of India has started sending SMS AND MAIL for all most all the candidates for the typing test, which will be carrying 40 Marks, 400 words to be typed, only in English language, in 10 Minutes.
Two minutes time will be given before the typing test starts to check Keyboard functioning
JCI as not mentioned anything about OFFICIAL CUTT OFF
It will be helpful for the students to still more stretch 40 marks and stay in safe zone
Admit card FOR TYPING TEST already released in official website
JCI LIMITED CLASS 12th CENTRAL GOVT JOBS 2022 DETAILS
|The Jute corporation Of India Limited (JCI)
|Accountant, Junior Assistant, Junior Inspector
|Bachelor’s Degree, Class 12th
|As per norms
|QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
|M. Com with Advanced Accountancy and auditing as a special subject with 5 Years’ experience in maintaining of commercial accounts including reconciliation and final accounts / experience in handling cash and records.
B. Com with 7 Years’ experience in maintaining of commercial accounts including reconciliation and final account / experience in handling cash and records.
|Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university with experience in using computers (MS word & Excel) and minimum typing speed is 40 wpm in English
|Pass in Class 12 or equivalent with 3 Years’ experience in purchase / sale of raw jute; its grading and assorting / bailing / storage / transportation
i) Computer proficiency is essential for all the posts.
ii) Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- General, OBC and EWS category candidates are required to pay ₹200/- as a Non-refundable application fee
through the online payment gateway only.
- SC/ST/PwBD/ESM category candidates are not required to pay any application
- Computer based On-line Examination (CBT).
|Rs. ₹ 28,600-1,15,000/-.
|Rs ₹ 21,500-86,500/-
|Rs ₹ 21,500-86,500/-
HOW TO APPLY?
- First, visit the official website. Link given below.
- On the home page, click on public notices and then on recruitment.
- Go through the advertisement and check for eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible and interested filll the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number for future reference.
|December 24th 2021
|January 13th 2021