MCQ ON KARNATAKA STATE FOR KPSC GOVT EXAMS | DAY 113: For govt jobs preparation daily MCQ will be provided. Most of the questions will be from the past question papers of UPSC, SSC, IBPS.
- Karnataka state formed on
- A 1 November 1956
- B 2 November1956
- C 1 November 1952
- D 2 November 1952
2. How many percent of the total geographical area of India, does Karnataka has.
3. Karnataka is ________ largest state in India by area
4. Karnataka is ___________ largest state in India by population
5. How many districts are there in Karnataka
Simple ways to become a class topper
6. Karnataka is ___________ largest state in India by economy
7. Gold discovered in Harappa was found to be imported from mines in
8. The Kadamba dynasty founded by Mayurasharma, had its capital at
9. Kadambas and western ganga dynasty were also the first kingdoms to use kannada in administration, as evidenced by the which inscription
- Mandsaur Inscription
- Mahrauli Inscription / Garuda Pillar.
- Junagarh Rock inscription
- Halmidi Inscription
10. In the early 14th century, Harihara and Bukka Raya established the Vijayanagara empire with its capital, Hosapattana later named as
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE
TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP: CLICK HERE