Here is a job notification from ACCENTURE RECRUITMENT-2022 FOR FRESHERS 2021,2022 BATCH. Read below for more details and apply soon before the last date!!
ACCENTURE RECRUITMENT-2022 FOR FRESHERS 2021,2022 BATCH DETAILS
|POSTS||Associate Software Engineer (ASE)|
|QUALIFICATION||B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (All streams).|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||₹ 3,50,000 – 4,50,000 L.P.A.|
|Degrees & Branches||Full time program in B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (All streams).|
|Year of passing||Graduates from 2020/2021.|
|Backlogs||No active backlogs both during application and at the time of Onboarding.|
|Gap in Education||Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation).|
|Applied for Accenture||Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months|
|Work Permit||Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).|
Associate Software Engineer (ASE)
Join our team that is developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
What would you do?
As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support.
What we need?
We would love you to have:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:
- Basic understanding on ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
- Assessment #1: Cognitive and Technical assessment
- Assessment #2: Coding assessment
- Assessment #3: Communication assessment
Assessment #1: Cognitive and Technical assessment
- You will get 90 minutes to complete this assessment
- Cognitive assessment includes 50 questions on:
- English ability
- Critical Reasoning and Problem Solving
- Abstract Reasoning
- Technical assessment includes 40 questions on:
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security and Cloud
- Cognitive and technical assessment result will be notified within 5-10 minutes post completion. You are advised to remain seated and await result. Coding assessment will commence immediately post result notification
- You are required to meet the section and sub section cut off in our assessment to be considered for further rounds.
- Candidates must participate in coding assessment mandatorily post clearing cognitive and technical assessment
- Candidates who do not clear cognitive and technical assessment or fail to participate in ourassessments the process will end there for their candidature.
Assessment #2: Coding assessment
- The duration of this assessment will be 45 minutes
- You will get 2 questions which must be solved using any one of the following languages
- Dot Net
Assessment #3: Communication assessment
- The duration of this assessment is approximately 30 minutes
- You will receive a separate email with timelines and login details to participate in this assessment
- Communication assessment will assess you on the below mentioned parameters
- Sentence Mastery
HOW TO APPLY?
- First, candidates have to visit the official website of Accenture. Link given below.
- By scrolling down this page click on the “Careers” option.
- A page will redirect and the latest job openings are available on the page.
- Select a suitable role in the specific location and click on it.
- The screen will appear with a complete job description once check it and start applying.
- Click on the “Apply” tab.
- Now a page will display by asking for login details.
- If you are already registered enter the details and submit the form by filling in the particulars. But if you are a new user have to register first and then proceed to fill the form.
- Note down the id generated for future use.
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|TO APPLY||Click Here|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE
TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP: CLICK HERE