KPSC Accounts Assistant 2023 Notification for 242 Posts Apply Online Now :Inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for 242 posts.
Candidates can get all details related to KPSC GOVT JOBS 2023 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST KARNATAKA JOB VACANCIES 2023 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
KPSC Accounts Assistant 2023 Recruitment Notification
|Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
|As per norms
KPSC Accountant Assistant Vacancies
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES
- As per KPSC official notification, candidates should have completed any bachelor’s degree from recognized Institute or Universities.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 35 Years
- As per KPSC norms.
- Written Exam
- As per the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) 2023 Notification the recruited candidates for the post of Accounts Assistant will receive Rs.27,650 to Rs.52,650/-
- SC/ST/Category-I & PH Candidates: NIL
- Category 2A/2B/3A/3B Candidates: Rs.300/-
- General Candidates: Rs.600/-
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.50/-
How To Apply?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. NOTIFICATION GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future.
|March 23rd 2023
|April 23rd 2023
To Apply Online
KPSC Accounts Assistant 2023 FAQ
The last date apply for KPSC 2023 post is April 23rd 2023
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) announced 242 for the Accounts Assistant post.
The Minimum: 18 Years and Maximum: 35 Years for the post of Accounts Assistant KPSC 2023
As per the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) 2023 Notification the recruited candidates for the post of Accounts Assistant will receive Rs.27,650 to Rs.52,650/