JOBS IN INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ASTROPHYSICS for Graduates, Online Applications are invited from young, bright and highly motivated individuals for the following regular positions to work at IIA, Bengaluru and its other field stations/campuses. IIA reserves the right of posting the selected candidates at any of the IIA facilities as and when required. Current place of posting (in this advertisement) should be considered as initial place of postings.
Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) is an autonomous academic national institution of the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, dedicated to research in Astronomy and Astrophysics. The Institute has its main campus in Koramangala, Bengaluru. The Institute also has field stations/campus across the country:
1) Center for Research and Education in Science & Technology (CREST), Hosakote, Bengaluru;
2) Radio Astronomy Field Station, Gauribidanuru, Karnataka
3) Vainu Bappu Observatory (VBO), Kavaluru, Tamil Nadu;
4) Kodaikanal Solar Observatory (KSO), Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu and
5) Indian Astronomical Observatory (IAO), Leh/Hanle, Union Territory of Ladakh.
Name of the post : JUNIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (ELECTRONICS)
No. of Posts : Two (UR-1, OBC-1)
Scale of pay : VII CPC Pay Matric Level-4 (Pay Range Rs 25500-81100)
Age Limit : 30 Year
Place of posting : IIA, Bengaluru (Karnataka)
JOBS IN INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ASTROPHYSICS QUALIFICATION
Essential: Diploma in Electronics Engineering (OR) Electronics & Communication Engineering (3 Year Full time) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Central/State Government/ AICTE recognized institute.
Experience: a) Essential: Minimum three (3) years of working experience related to Electronic Circuit Schematic Design, multi-layer PCB Design, Soldering (Through Hole and SMD Components) and Testing of PCBs involving power, analog and digital circuit components, in any of the Central/State Government/ Private organizations.
How to apply:
1) Eligible candidates should apply online through Institute website https://www.iiap.res.in/iia_jobs/. Candidates are required to upload their scanned recent photograph, educational/technical qualification certificates, Degree certificate (if applicable), caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificates etc. declared in the application form and also Curriculum Vitae (CV). Educational/technical certificates and experience certificates should be uploaded separately in a single scanned pdf file. Experience certificate from the concerned employer including present employer in their letter head along with authorized signature and seal only considered as proof of experience. Offer letter, joining letter & pay slip will not be considered as experience proof. Applicants should keep ready all scanned documents before submission of application.
2) Online application without uploading all the required above stated documents will not be considered.
3) Candidates are requested to first register themselves by entering their name and e-mail address in the appropriate fields after clicking the “Register/Create New Account” button. An e-mail will be sent to the candidate’s e-mail address which contains all the details of creating a password or one time password for log-in. Later you can reset your password by editing your ‘Account’. After successful registration, candidates can fill up the application form by logging in using the user name and password. Upon registration, candidates will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. After successful uploading of application form, applicants will receive an acknowledgement of application to their e-mail id given in the application. Applicants are required to take out the print out of the online application and keep with them for future reference.
4) E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be provided in the application CORRECTLY and compulsorily.
5) Candidates already employed in Government / Autonomous Institutions / Semi Government Institutions / Corporations / Banks etc., may forward their applications through proper channel after successful registration of application.
6) In case of any difficulties in filling application form, please contact: email@example.com