Here is a recruitment notification from INDIAN COAST GUARD RECRUITMENT 2021. Read below for more details and apply soon before the last date!!
INDIAN COAST GUARD RECRUITMENT 2021 DETAILS
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Indian Coast Guard|
|JOB ROLE||Assistant Commandant (AC) Posts|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
General Duty (Male)
- Bachelor Degree with Minimum 60% Marks All Semester / Year
- Maths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level Examination
Commercial Pilot CPL SSA (M/F)
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam Passed with 60% Marks and Valid Commercial Pilot License from DGCA.
Technical (Engineering & Electrical) (Male)
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering in Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation and Control / Electronics and Communication / Power Engineering / Power Electronics / Naval Architecture / Mechanical / Marine / Automotive / Mechatronics / Industrial and Production / Metallurgy / Design / Aeronautical / Aerospace with 60% Marks.
- 10+2 with Physics / Math as a Compulsory Subject with 60% Marks.
- Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Selection will be based on Preliminary Selection (Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception and Discussion Test) and Final Selection (Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
- Rs. 56,100 – 2,05,400 /-
- NIL (no fee)
|Starting Date||December 06th 2021|
|Closing Date||December 17th 2021|