DAY 79 DAILY MCQ ANCIENT INDIAN HISTORY : For govt jobs preparation daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC, IBPS.
- Who among the following wrote ‘Nagananda’?
- Pulakesin II
2. Who was the brother-in-law of Harshavardhan ?
3. What was the capital of Surasena Mahajanpada?
4. Which of the following phrases defines the nature of the ‘Hundi’ generally referred to in the sources
of the post-Harsha period ?
- An advisory issued by the king to his subordinates
- A diary to be maintained for daily accounts
- A bill of exchange
- An order from the feudal lord to his subordinates
5. Which one of the following is not a Harappan site?
- Kot Diji
6. Which of the following kingdoms were associated with the life of the Buddha?
7. Which one of the following books of Ancient India has the love story of the son of the founder of the
8. Utnur is an important Neolithic site located in which state?
- Tamil Nadu
9. At which of the following places did Avantivarman built his new capital?
10. Which of the following ruled after Uttama Chola?
- Aditya I
- Parantaka I
- Sundara Chola