INDIAN AIRFORCE IAF RECRUITMENT 2022 JOBS AT IAF APPLY ONLINE : Inviting eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for AFCAT, NCC Special, Meteorology Entry posts.
Candidates can get all details related to IAF JOBS 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for INDIAN AIRFORCE JOBS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
INDIAN AIRFORCE IAF RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Indian Air Force|
|POST||AFCAT, NCC Special, Meteorology Entry posts|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||229|
INDIAN AIRFORCE IAF RECRUITMENT 2022 VACANCY DETAILS
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||121|
|Ground Duty (Nontechnical)||86|
INDIAN AIRFORCE IAF RECRUITMENT 2022 ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA
|Flying||Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and (a) Graduation with minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.|
(b) BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
(c) Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
|Ground Duty (Technical)||Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University |
cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers by actual studies with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent
|Ground Duty (Nontechnical)||Administration& Logistics.|
Passed 10+2 and Graduate Degree (Minimum three years degree course) in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent
Passed 10+2 and done graduation in any of the following streams with 60 % marks or equivalent from a recognized university:- (aaa) B. Com Degree (Min three years course). (aab) Bachelor of Business Administration (with specialization in Finance)/ Bachelor of Management Studies (with specialization in Finance)/ Bachelor of Business Studies (with specialization in Finance) (aac) Qualified CA/ CMA/ CS/ CFA. (aad) B.Sc. with specialization in Finance.
Passed 10+2 and Post-Graduation with 50% marks in any discipline including integrated courses offering PG (Single degree without permission to exit and lateral entry) and with 60%marks in Graduation in any disciple
|Meteorology||Passed 10+2 and Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Meteorology/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geo-physics/ Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level with a minimum of 55% marks in each).|
AGE LIMITS & AGE RELAXATION
- Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry: 20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2023 i.e. born between 02 July 1999 to 01 July 2003 (both dates inclusive).
- Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years i.e. born between 02 July 1997 to 01 July 2003 (both dates inclusive).
- Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch: 20 to 26 years as on 01 July 2023 i.e. born between 02 July1997 to 01 July 2003 (both dates inclusive).
- All Candidates: Rs.250/-
Candidates are selected based on the following rounds:
- Air Force Selection Board
- Documents Verification
- Medical Exam
- Written Test & Interview
HOW TO APPLY FOR IAF RECRUITMENT 2022?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
|STARTING DATE||June 01st 2022|
|CLOSING DATE||June 30th 2022|
TO APPLY ONLINE
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|TO APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE