AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA AAI RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE : Inviting eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) post.
Candidates can get all details related to IAF JOBS 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for IAIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA JOBS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is
entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status.
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for the following post. No application through any other mode will be accepted.
AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA AAI RECRUITMENT 2022
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|POST||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||400|
AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA AAI VACANCY DETAILS 2022
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||400|
AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA AAI RECRUITMENT 2022 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Full Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. OR
- Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum).
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in
- both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard).
- No experience is essential.
- Maximum age limit is 27 years as on 14.07.2022.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non-creamy layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
- For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India order issued from time to time.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI rules.
- The CTC per annum for the post of Junior Executive would be around Rs. 12 lacs (approximately).
- On-line examination will be followed by Documents Verification, Voice Test and Background Verification.
- Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) is to be paid by the candidates.
- SC/ST/Female candidates have to pay only Rs.81/- (Rupees Eighty One only).
- However, PWD and apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI are exempted from payment of any fee.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AAI JUNIOR EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT 2022?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
|STARTING DATE||June 15th 2022|
|CLOSING DATE||July 15th 2022|