ICFRE RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE FOR SCIENTIST-B POSTS : Inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for 44 posts
Candidates can get all details related to CENTRAL GOVT JOB RECRUITMENT 2022 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for Jobs in INDIAN COUNCIL OF FORESTRY RESEARCH AND EDUCATION 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
The journey of ICFRE was initiated way back towards the end of the nineteenth century with the advent of scientific forestry in India and the establishment of the Forest School in Dehradun in 1878. It was on 5th June 1906 subsequently that the Imperial Forest Research Institute was founded by Government of India for taking forward forestry research in the country.
Presently, ICFRE with its Headquarters at Dehradun is an apex body in the national forestry research system that promotes and undertakes need based forestry research extension
The Council has a pan India presence with its 9 Regional Research Institutes and 5 Centers in different bio-geographical regions of the country. The regional research Institutes are located at Jodhpur, Dehradun, Shimla, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Jorhat and Jabalpur, and the centres are at Agartala, Aizawl, Allahabad, Chhindwara and Visakhapatnam.
ICFRE RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Indian Council Of Forestry Research And Education (ICFRE)|
|SALARY||As per norms|
ICFRE JOBS VACANCIES 2022
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Cellulose and Paper||01|
|Environmental Science (SENV)||02|
|Wood Science and Technology||44|
|Biotechnology||First class M.Sc. degree in Bio-technology / Agricultural Bio-technology from a recognized University with specialization in Plant Biotechnology.|
|Botany||First Class M.Sc. degree in Botany with Specialization in Plant Taxonomy from a recognized University.|
|Cellulose and Paper||M.Sc. Cellulose and Paper Tech./M.Sc. Pulp & Paper Science Tech./B.Tech. in Pulp & Paper Tech. OR B.Tech. in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with M.Tech. in Pulp & Paper|
|Chemistry (SCT)||First class M.Sc. degree in Chemistry from a recognized University with specialization in Organic Chemistry|
|Forest Ecology||First Class M.Sc. degree in Botany / Forestry / Environment Science/Ecology from a recognized University with specialization in Forest Ecology / Ecology. OR First Class M.Sc. degree in Natural Science/Life Sciences/Environment Management from a recognized University with specialization in Forest Ecology/ Ecology.|
|Entomology (SENT)||First class M.Sc. degree in Zoology/Agriculture from a recognized University with specialization in Entomology OR First class M.Sc. degree in Entomology/Agricultural Entomology from a recognized University|
|Environmental Science (SENV)||First Class M.Sc degree in Environmental Science or Environment Management from a recognized university OR First class B.E./B.Tech. in Environmental Engineering form a recognized university.|
|Forestry||First class M.Sc. degree in Forestry from a recognized University|
|Genetics||First class M.Sc. degree in Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Plant Genetics from a recognized University. OR First class M.Sc. degree in Forestry/Botany/ Agriculture with specialization in Genetics/Forest Genetics/Tree improvement from a recognized University.|
|Information Technology||First Class B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology|
|Pathology||First Class M.Sc. degree in Botany/Forestry/Agriculture from a recognized University with specialization in Plant Pathology/ Forest Pathology / Microbiology OR First Class M.Sc. degree in Plant Pathology/Microbiology from a recognized University.|
|Soil Science||First Class M.Sc. degree in Forestry/Agriculture from a recognized University with specialization in Soil Science. OR First Class M.Sc. degree in Soil Science/ Agricultural Chemistry from a recognized University.|
|Wood Science and Technology||First class M.Sc. degree in Wood Science & Technology/Physics from a recognized University.|
- The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years but not more than 35 years as on the closing date for application.
- The upper age is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Divyang categories as per rules of the Government of India subject to production of prescribed certificate from the Competent Authority.
- The upper age is relaxable upto five years for departmental candidates (ICFRE Employees).
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 10 years for Divyang (OH/PH) candidates in identified (*) marked discipline.
- Candidates declared successful for the post of Scientist-B will be recommended for appointment in the level 10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100 – 177500) plus allowances as admissible under the rules/orders of ICFRE.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Unreserved (UR)/ EWS: Rs. 2,000/-
- Other Backward Class (OBC): Rs. 2,000/-
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Divyang/Women: Rs.1000/-
HOW TO APPLY FOR ICFRE RECRUITMENT 2022 SCIENTIST POST?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future references.
|Starting Date||September 05th 2022|
|Closing Date||October 15th 2022|