Online applications (ICSIL)are invited for the post of Junior Assistant/Assistant purely on Contractual
Outsourced basis to be deployed in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, Delhi
and also for empanelment of candidates for deployment to other Govt. Departments in future.
The candidate shall apply online through ICSIL website, www.icsil.in (under Career section) within a
window time slot given below:-
Opening time 12:00 (Noon) on 22/06/2021
Closing time 12:00 (Noon) on 23/06/2021
Name of Post – Junior Assistant/ Assistant.
Essential Qualification –
1.Bachelor’s Degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized University or equivalent.
2.Data Entry Speed of at least 10500 key depressions per Hour for English or 9000 key depression per hour for Hindi on Computers.
At least two years’ experience in the related field in a University/Govt. Department/Autonomous Body/Public
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
- One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be charged at the time of final
- The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criterion carefully and
ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
- i) The short listing of candidates for the panel will be based on scrutiny of documents of their age,
qualification, experience etc. and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria and subsequent
interaction of candidate by the department.
ii) Finally selected candidates by the department shall be considered for deployment on purely
contractual / outsourced basis for a period till the posts are filled on regular basis.
- ICSIL does not guarantee deployment of all shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the Interaction/documents
verification etc. when called.
- The place of deployment will be anywhere in Delhi/NCR. They may work in shift(s)/ rotational
basis as per departmental requirement. No extra conveyance will be paid by
- The candidates must fill in form on the spot and paste photograph duly signed along with a set of
self attested photocopies of relevant documents related to DOB, qualification and experience as
per eligibility criteria mentioned.
Also Candidates must produce original documents at the time of document verification on the
date of interview/interaction for document verification purpose otherwise they will not be allowed
to appear in the interview/interaction.
The candidates shall follow all the Covid-19 SOPs during document verification and
subsequent interview/interaction failing which they shall not be considered.
- The details of the candidate in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the
certificate of Class 10th Certificate and PAN Card and Aadhar Card. In case the candidate
has changed his/her name subsequent to Class 10th, the evidence to that effect should be
furnished at the time of interaction/documents verification also.
- Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify
- ICSIL has right to accept or reject the application(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
- ICSIL has the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.
- Candidate must furnish correct information regarding age, qualification and experience while
submitting the form online.
- Incomplete application shall be summarily rejected.