The state of Assam is the world’s largest tea-growing region by production, lying on either side of the Brahmaputra River, and bordering Bhutan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, and very close to China. This part of India experiences high rainfall; during the monsoon period, as much as 250 to 300 mm (10 to 12 in) of rain per day. The daytime temperature rises to about 36 °C (96.8 °F), creating greenhouse-like conditions of extreme humidity and heat. This tropical climate contributes to Assam’s unique malty taste, a feature for which this tea is well known.
Online Applications are invited from intending eligible Indian Citizen having Registeration Number in Employment Exchange in the state ofAssam for filling up vacancies as Indiacated below inthe cadre of JUNIOR ASSISTANT IN THE ATEFO Head office and different districts in Assam in the scale of pay of PB-2 Rs14000-49000 with GP-6200 plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
Name of Post- JUNIOR ASSISTANT
Number of post- 25
- The applicants must be graduates in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The Candidates much possess a minimum 6 months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Proficiency from a recognized institute such as word processor, spreadsheet, presentation graphics, the concept of database, internet, email, and computer typing in English/Assamese Language.
Starting date for Apply online 15/07/2021
Closing date to apply online 14/08/2021
How to apply
APPLICANTS ARE NEEDED TO APPLY IN GUIDED FORM BY ONLINE METHOD ONLY. NO OTHER METHOD FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS ALLOWED.
Instructions for filling up a guided online application form will be available on the official website: www.atepforecruitment.in
Before applying the online application form, applicants are encouraged to correctly go through the guidance given on the official website. required to scan and upload:
- Latest passport size photograph.
- Admit Card/ Document of H.S.L.C. exam (with valid Age proof).
- Graduation Degree passed Documents and Markmemo.
- Scanned Signature.
- Caste Certificate (If you reserved category applicant).
- Employment Exchange Registration Document
- Computer Diploma/Document.
- Disability Certificate (If you PWD category applicant) issued by the competent authority.
- Income and Assets Document of the family issued by the officer, not below the rank of Circle Officer as per provision of para 5 of O.M.ABP.07 12019/4, dated 10-04-2019 (If you EWS applicant).