Here is a recruitment notification from FOOD SAFETY (FSSAI) RECRUITMENT 2021 . Read below for more details and apply soon before the last date!
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) hereinafter referred to as ‘Authority’ is a statutory body under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. FSSAI has been created for laying down science based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import to ensure availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption. FSSAI invites applications on Direct Recruitment basis from dynamic and motivated candidates looking for exciting career opportunities in Food Regulatory System.
FOOD SAFETY (FSSAI) RECRUITMENT 2021 DETAILS
|Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
|Food Analyst, Deputy Manager
|12th, Degree, Master’s Degree
|As per FSSAI Norms
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS
|NO OF VACANCIES
|Central Food Safety Officer
- Master’s degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology,
- Food and Nutrition or Bachelor of Technology in Dairy or Oil or degree in Veterinary Sciences from a university established in India by law or is an associate of the Institution of Chemists (India) by examination in the section of Food Analysts conducted by the Institution of Chemists (India) or any other equivalent qualification recognized and notified by the Central government for such purposes
- And has at least three years experience in the analysis of food.
- And has been declared qualified for appointment as a Food Analyst by a board appointed and notified by the Authority.
“Master Degree from a recognized University or Institution in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance.
Central Food Safety Officer
- Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in
- Chemistry or degree in medicine from a recognized University
- any other equivalent or recognized qualification notified by the Central Government.
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
Junior Assistant Grade-I
12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Masters degree from a recognized University.
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution with proficiency in shorthand (80 WPM) and
typing (40 WPM – English) and/ or (35 WPM Hindi).
Should be computer literate and proficient in using MS Office and internet etc.
Assistant Manager (IT)
(a) B. Tech or M. Tech in Computer Science or any other relevant Engineering Discipline or MCA or
Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant field.
(b) 5 Years of total experience. Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field.
Bachelor’s Degree with at least one year PG Diploma/Degree in Computer Application or Information
Technology or equivalent degree in relevant field.
Post Graduate Degree or Diploma.
The minimum age should be 25 years and the maximum age should be 35 years as on 7th November 2021.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST/EWS/Women/Ex–Servicemen/PwBD Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Computer-Based Test, Written Test & Interview.
|October 08th 2021
|November 07th 2021