For Govt jobs preparation Daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS, etc.
- The Business Expectation Survey is conducted by which body?
[A] NITI Aayog
[B] National Council for Applied Economic Research
[C] National Statistical Office
[D] Confederation of Indian Industries
Answer: B [National Council for Applied Economic Research]
2. What is the name of the app launched by Vodafone Idea and Nasscom Foundation for women safety?
[A] Atma Nirbhar
[B] My Ambar
[C] My Women
[D] Atma Abhiyan
Answer: B [My Ambar]
3. Which Indian industrialist is known as the ‘Father of Indian IT Industry’?
[A] Faqir Chand Kohli
[B] Azim Premji
[C] Dhirubai Ambani
[D] N R Narayana Murthy
Answer: A [Faqir Chand Kohli]
4. Which state has become the first state in the country to implement National Education Policy-2020?
[A] Uttar Pradesh
Answer: D [Karnataka]
5. Amphotericin B, which was making news recently, is a drug used to treat which disease?
Answer: D [Mucormycosis]
6. Who among the following founded Nadwatal Ulama?
[A] Rashid Ahmed
[B] Shibli Naumani
[C] Maulana Azad
[D] Qasim Nanotavi
Answer: B [Shibli Naumani]
7. What is the number of emirates in UAE?
Answer: C 
8. “Thane Creek Flamingo Sanctuary” is located in which state?
Answer: C [Maharashtra]
9. Calcitriol is the biologically active form of which among the following Vitamins?
[A] Vitamin B
[B] Vitamin C
[C] Vitamin D
[D] Vitamin E
Answer: C [Vitamin D]
10. What do the dots represent in the Lewis dot structures?
Answer: B [electrons]