DRDO SCIENTIST JOBS NOTIFICATION 2022 APPLY ONLINE : Inviting eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for Scientist posts
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for CENTRAL GOVT JOBS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
RAC, the Recruitment and Assessment Centre of DRDO was set up on 23 July 1985 after getting exemption from the purview of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). It is situated at Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi. RAC has undertaken various recruitment programmes to induct scientists each year in variety of scientific and engineering disciplines relevant to DRDO Laboratories and assessed the suitability of DRDO scientists for promotion to next higher grade through duly constituted Assessment Boards/ Peer Committee.
DRDO SCIENTIST JOBS NOTIFICATION 2022
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Defense Research and Development Organization|
|POST||Scientist C, D, E, & F|
|QUALIFICATION||Degree, Mater’s degree|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||58|
DRDO SCIENTIST JOBS NOTIFICATION 2022 VACANCY DETAILS
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
DRDO SCIENTIST JOBS NOTIFICATION 2022 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
|Scientist F||Candidates should have completed at least First-Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in relevant field from a recognized university|
|Scientist E||Candidates should have completed at least First-Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in relevant field from a recognized university|
|Scientist D||Candidates should have completed at least First-Class Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or M.Sc. in relevant field from a|
|Scientist C||Candidates should have completed at least First-Class Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or M.Sc. in relevant field from a recognized university|
|POST NAME||AGE LIMITS|
|Scientist F||not exceeding 50 years.|
|Scientist E||not exceeding 45 years|
|Scientist D||not exceeding 45 years|
|Scientist C||not exceeding 35 years.|
- Upto 10 years for Divyang/PwD candidates (Maximum age shall not exceed 56 years including age relaxation)
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for serving Civilian Central Govt. employees working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the advertised posts.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-servicemen including Ex SSCOs/ECOs as per rules in vogue.
|Scientist F||(Basic Pay: Rs. 1,31,100/- , Level 13A as per 7th CPC)|
|Scientist E||Scientist ‘E’ (Basic Pay: Rs. 1,23,100/- , Level 13 as per 7th CPC)|
|Scientist D||(Basic Pay: Rs. 78,800/- , Level 12 as per 7th CPC)|
|Scientist C||(Basic Pay: Rs. 67,700/- , Level 11 as per 7th CPC)|
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process by adopting any one or more of the following methods:
- On the basis of educational qualifications and / experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement duly supported by the Documentary evidence.
- Relevance of experience as filled in application by candidates.
- On the basis of Desirable Qualification (DQ), if more than one DQ is prescribed, on any one or all of the DQs.
- By holding a Screening Committee Meeting consisting of Technical Experts from Industry and Academia.
- The shortlisted candidates will be advised to appear for a final personal interview to be conducted as per rules at the venue and date, which will be intimated through the call letter.
- Candidates serving in Govt. or in Govt. owned organizations will be required to produce a copy of proof of their communication with their employer (intimation/acknowledgement if received from employer) regarding their application for the desired post.
- The final selection of candidates will be purely on the basis of merit of marks scored by a candidate in the final personal interview only. The candidates must score a minimum of 75% marks (i.e. 75 out of 100) for all Vacancies in the Final Personal Interview for consideration for selection.
- As per the Central Government Rules, selected candidates will have the liability to serve anywhere in India including remote/ field area locations.
- General, OBC and EWS male candidates are required to pay a non-refundable non-transferable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rs. One Hundred only) payable online only.
- There is no application fee for SC/ST/Divyang and Women candidates.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DRDO SCIENTIST JOBS 2022?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
|STARTING DATE||May 26th 2022|
|CLOSING DATE||Online submission will remain available for 4 weeks from the date of publication of Advertisement on DRDO/RAC website and the will close on 28th day (12 midnight).|
TO APPLY ONLINE
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|TO APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE