CUK RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE KARNATAKA GOVT JOBS 2022: Inviting eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for 61 Professor, Associate Professor posts
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for KARNATAKA GOVT JOBS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
The Central University of Karnataka (CUK) has been established by an Act of the Parliament (No. 3 of 2009) at Kalaburagi, Karnataka. It is one of the 16 new Central Universities established by the Government of India during the UGC XI Plan Period to address to the concerns of ‘equity and access’ and to increase the access to quality higher education by people in less educationally developed districts which have a Graduate Enrolment Ratio of less than the national average of 11%.
The CUK, with its territorial jurisdiction all over Karnataka has been initiated its activities from the academic year beginning August 2009 in keeping with the philosophy of achieving and maintaining the highest levels of academic excellence, sensitivity to equity and access in enrolment and recruitment and emerging as a premier national educational and research institution in the country.
CUK RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Central University of Karnataka|
|POST||Professor, Associate Professor|
|QUALIFICATION||Degree, Master’s degree|
|JOB LOCATION||Kalaburagi, Karnataka|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||61|
CUK RECRUITMENT 2022 VACANCY DETIALS
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
CUK RECRUITMENT 2022 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- As per Central University of Karnataka official notification candidate should have completed CA /ICWA, B.Ed, Degree, Doctoral Degree, M.Com, M.Ed, PGDM,MBA, Masters Degree in Arts/ Humanities/ Sciences/ Commerce, M.Ed, MA, Ph.D Degree in Tourism/ Business Administration, from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- As per Central University of Karnataka official notification.
- Rs.2,500/- for UR/OBC/EWS applicants
- Rs.1,000/- for SC/ST applicants.
- Application fee exempted for PWD category applicants
- Offline forms will not be accepted.
|POST NAME||PAY SCALE|
|Associate Professor||Level 13A|
HOW TO APPLYF FOR CUK RECRUITMENT 2022?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
- The hard copy of the online application along with self-attested copies of testimonials/certificates in an envelope duly superscripted “Application for the post of ____________________ in the Dept. of ________________________________ ’’ must be sent to The Registrar, Central University of Karnataka, Kadaganchi, Aland Road, Kalaburagi District -585 367 so as to be received by the undersigned on or before 08/07/2022.
|STARTING DATE||May 30th 2022|
|CLOSING DATE||June 30th 2022|