DAY 85 DAILY MCQ ON GEOGRAPHY: For govt jobs preparation daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers of UPSC, SSC, IBPS.
- An artificial satellite orbiting around the Earth does not fall down. This is so because the attraction Of Earth
- Does not exist at such distance
- Is neutralized by the attraction of the moon
- Provides the necessary speed for its steady motion
- Provides the necessary acceleration for its motion
2. Which one of the following is the characteristic climate of the Tropical Savannah Region?
- Rainfall throughout the year
- Rainfall in winter only
- An extremely short dry season
- A definite dry and wet season
3. Which of the following states share the longest boundary with China?
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
4. Where does the Godavari River originate?
- Madhya Pradesh
5.Which latitude passes through the Centre of India?
- Arctic Circle
- Tropic of Cancer
- Tropic of Capricorn
- The Equator
6. The tropic of cancer does not pass through which of these Indian states?
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal
7. The word “Mangal” is used for which among the following kinds of vegetations?
- Aquatic Plants
- Algal Blooms
- Mediterranean forests, woodlands, and scrub
8. The cooperation area under Mekong Ganga Cooperation Project is ___?
- Tourism, culture, education, and transportation
- Irrigation, Hydropower
- Economy, Trade, Finance
- Defence, Security
9. Which one of the following rivers of India does not form a delta?
10. Which of the following rivers is the eastern most tributary of the Indus River?
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE
TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP: CLICK HERE