DAY 77 DAILY MCQ:For govt jobs preparation daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS.
- “The State of Climate Ambition” is a report released by which organization?
2.India is regarded as a country with Demographic Dividend. This is due to
- Its high population in the age group below 15 years
- Its high population in the age group of 15-64 years
- Its high population in the age group above 65 years
- Its high population in the age group 15-59 years
3. Which of the given statements is/are NOT correct?
1. Nepal Himalayas lies between Satluj and Kali rivers.
2. Patkai bum, Naga hills, Garo, Khasi and Jaintia comprises Purvanchal hill complex.
- 1 only
- 2 only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
4. Which are the three main factors that cause population change?
- Births, Deaths and marriage
- Births, Deaths and migration
- Births, Deaths and life expectancy
- Births. Deaths and Sex ratio
5. In which year, did the Consumer Protection Act come into effect?
6. The economic report named “Ecowrap” is released by which organization?
- World Bank
- NITI Aayog
- State Bank of India
7. Which is the venue of the ‘Exercise Desert Knight 21’?
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
8. Since which of the following year Winter Olympics are held ?
9. The National Green Tribunal has directed which state to prepare an action plan for 14 proposed elephant corridors?
- Tamil Nadu
10. Which among the following natural satellites of our solar system is smaller than Moon?