DAILY MCQ ON SCIENCE DAY 47 – For Govt jobs preparation Daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS, etc
- Which of these are planetary storms?
- Jupiter’s Great Red Spot
- Sun’s Solar Flares
- Saturn’s Great White Storm
- Both a and c
2. India was declared free from trachoma which is a ___________ infection of the eye.
- None of the above
3. Which one is the longest epic of the world?
- Hanuman Chalisa
4.Which among the following is the most common source of Viruses to the hard disk of your computer?
- Incoming Email
- Outgoing Email
- CD ROMs
5. Union Cabinet has approved ordinance to amend which code?
- International and Bankruptcy Code
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
- Insolvency and Banking Code
- International and Banking Code
6. Which vegetation found on rocks and trees could be a low cost way to monitor urban pollution?
- Both b and c
7. Which is one of the world’s fastest warming regions?
- North Pole
8. Which educational institution was named after India’s first PM?
9. World Human Rights Day is observed on which date every year?
- Dec 8
- Dec 9
- Dec 10
- Dec 11
10. Sawfish are a type of ______.
- Both a and d