For Govt jobs preparation Daily MCQ will be provided, TODAYS MCQ ON GEOGRAPHY. Most of the questions from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS, etc.
- Where are Tapovan and Vishnugarh hydroelectric project located
2. Which one among the following has the maximum number of national parks
A)Andaman and Nicobar
Answer Andaman and Nicobar
3. In India which one of the following states has the highest inland saline wetland?
4. In India the ports are categorised as major and non Major ports. Which of the following is a non major port?
5. In which one of the following places is the shompen tribes found?
Answer Nicobar islands
6. The dul Hasti Power station is based on which one of the following rivers?
7. Which one of the following river does not originate in India?
8. In India which type of forest among the following following occupies the largest area?
A)Moutane wet temperate forest
B)Subtropical dry evergreen forest
C)Tropical moist deciduous forest
D)Tropical wet evergreen forest
Answer tropical moist deciduous forest
9. With reference to the river luni, which one of the following statement is correct?
A)It flows into gulf of Khambhat
B)It flows into gulf of Kutch
C)It flows into Pakistan and merge with attributes of Indus
D)It is lost in the marshy land of Rann of Kutch
Answer it is lost in the marshy land of Rann of Kutch.
10. Rivers that passes through Himachal Pradesh are
A)Beas and Chenab only
B)Beas and ravi only
C)Chenab, Ravi and satlej only
D)Beas, Chenab, Ravi satlej and Yamuna
Answer Beas, Chenab, Ravi satlej and Yamuna
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE
TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP: CLICK HERE