COAL INDIA LIMITED (CIL) RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE : Inviting eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for Management Trainees posts.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS IN INDIA 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for CENTRAL JOBS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
Coal India Limited (CIL) – A Schedule A, “MAHARATNA” Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, with Corporate Hqrs., at Kolkata is the single largest coal producing company in the world contributing around 83% of the total coal production in India. It is one of the largest corporate employers of the country with manpower of 2.48 lakhs approximately.
Coal India Limited (CIL) the state-owned coal mining corporate came into being in November 1975. With a modest production of 79 Million Tonnes (MTs) at the year of its inception CIL, today is the single largest coal producer in the world and one of the largest corporate employer with manpower of 2,59,016 (as of 1st April 2021). CIL functions through its subsidiaries in 85 mining areas spread over eight (8) states of India. Coal India Limited has 345 mines (as on 1st April, 2021) of which 151 are underground, 172 open cast and 22 mixed mines.
COAL INDIA LIMITED (CIL) RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|POST||Management Trainees posts.|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||1050|
COAL INDIA LIMITED (CIL) RECRUITMENT 2022 VACANCY DETAILS
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||124|
|System and EDP||67|
COAL INDIA LIMITED (CIL) JOBS 2022 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
|Mining||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.|
|Civil||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.|
|System and EDP||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Computer Science/Computer Engg./IT or MCA, with minimum 60% marks|
- The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 31-May-2022 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates.
- The Upper Age Limit is relaxed subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date i.e. 31-May-2022 shall not exceed 56 years.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
- SC / ST – 5 Years
- For Persons with Disabilities: General (UR) -10 Years, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 13 Years, SC / ST – 15 Years.
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE – 2022). Based on the GATE-2022 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise in the ratio of 1:3 for further selection process.
- The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2022 Scores/Marks. Please note that for Management Trainee Recruitment of 2022 of Coal India Limited, GATE Scores/Marks of 2022 will only be valid and GATE Score/Marks of 2021 or prior to that is not valid.
- Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of ₹. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹. 50,000/- per month during the training period.
- Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of ₹. 1000/- plus applicable GST – ₹.180/- totalling ₹. 1180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred Eighty only).
- SC / ST / PwD / ESM candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from payment of application fee.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. NOTIFICATION GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
|Starting Date||June 23rd 2022|
|Closing Date||July 22nd 2022|