Here is a recruitment notification from Anganwadi Worker 2021-22 | KARNATAKA GOVT JOBS. Read below for more details and apply soon before the last date!!
WCD DAVANGERE RECRUITMENT 2021-22 | KARNATAKA GOVT JOBS DETAILS
|Women and Child Development Department Davanagere (WCD Davanagere)
|Anganwadi Worker & Helper
|4th, 9th, 10th PASS
|Davanagere , Karnataka
|As per norms
|TOTAL NO OF VACANCIES
- Candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- Candidates must have passed 4th ,9th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- As per the Women and Child Development Department Davanagere Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 35 years.
- PH Candidates: 10 years for Anganwadi Worker Posts.
WCD Karnataka used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
HOW TO APPLY?
- For more details candidates should go to official notification and read carefully. Link given below.
- If interested and found eligible apply as below.
- Check for the Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper job advertisement and Download it.
- Select “Apply Online” and fill in the required information.
- Please upload the documents that have been mentioned.
- Submit the application form and select “download” from the drop-down menu.
- Make a copy for future reference.
|December 17th 2021
|January 18th 2022