DAILY MCQ DAY 70 (UPSC PRELIMS MCQ QUESTION AND ANSWERS): For govt jobs preparation daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS.
- Which institution has launched the ‘Swavalamban Challenge Fund (SCF)’?
2. Mannu Bhandari, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
3. Which one of the following was the primary assembly in the Chola village administration?
4. The first use to the wheel, appears to have been
- The advancement of metallurgy
- Drawing a cart
5.Which among the following is correct about 4GL?
- A computer brand
- A software brand
- A software program
- A programming language
6. Which of the following was great centre of cotton trade?
- Musiri or Muziris
7.Which article and part of the Indian Constitution provides for “promoting international peace and security”?
- Article 51 of the Constitution of India and Directive Principles of the State in part.
- Article 51(a) of the Constitution of India and part of the Fundamental Duties.
- Article 21 of the Constitution of India and Fundamental Rights Part.
- Article 57 of the Constitution of India and in the President part.
8.In which state Srivilliputhur- Megamalai tiger reserve is located?
- West bengal
- Arunachal pradesh
9. The dockyard at Lothal was well connected with the river:
10. Which of the following cannot be considered Proto-Harappan culture?
- Amri culture
- Kot-Diji culture
- Jornie culture
- Sothi culture