UPSC CMS 2022 NOTIFICATION APPLY FOR 687 POSTS : Inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for 687 posts.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST GOVT JOBS IN INDIA 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
UPSC CMS 2022 NOTIFICATION DETAILS
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Combined Medical Services Examination(CMS)|
|POST||Medical Officer, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer Gr-2 ,General Duty Medical Officer|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||687|
|POST NAME||NO OF POSTS|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||300|
|General Duty Medical Officer||03|
|General duty Medical Officer Gr-II||70|
UPSC CMS 2022 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- A candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August, 2022, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990.However, for Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Subcadre of Central Health Services, the upper age limit must not exceed 35 (thirty-five years) on the aforesaid cut-off date.
- Upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- Upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
- Upto a maximum of three years in the case of Defence Services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.
- Upto a maximum of five years in the case of Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st August, 2022 and have been released (i) on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from 1st August, 2022 otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency, or (ii) on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service or (iii) on invalidment.
- Upto a maximum of five years in the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of 5 years Military Service as on 1st August, 2022 and whose assignment has been extended beyond 5 years and in whose case the Ministry 6 of Defence issues a certificate that they can apply for civil employment and that they will be released on 3 months notice on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment.
- Up to a maximum of ten years in the case of (a) blindness and low vision, (b) deaf and hard of hearing, (c) Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy, (d) autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness; (e) multiple disabilities from amongst person under clauses (a) to (d) of Section 34 of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 including deaf-blindness.
- Salary at the minimum of first cell of Rs.56,100/- in the level 10 of the Pay Matrix under 7th CPC (corresponding to pre-revised scale in PB–3 Rs.15600-39100+GP Rs.5400/-)plus NPA and other admissible allowances as per rules.
- Candidates (Except Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only).
HOW TO APPLY FOR UPSC CMS 2022
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
|Starting Date||April 06th 2022|
|Closing Date||April 26th 2022|
UPSC CMS 2022 NOTIFICATION PDF LINK
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
UPSC CMS 2022 DIRECT APPLY LINK
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE
TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP: CLICK HERE