UPSC CDS-II 2023 Recruitment Notification Out For 349 Opportunities : Inviting online applications for eligible and interested candidates for 349 Posts.
Candidates can get all details related to CENTRAL GOVT JOB RECRUITMENT 2023 here. Aspirants who are looking for UPSC CDS-II 2023 Recruitment can read below for more details and apply soon!!
UPSC CDS-II 2023 Recruitment Notification
|ORGANIZATION NAME||UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC) —Combined Defence Services Examination (II)|
|JOB ROLE||Various posts|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|ORGANIZATION NAME||NO OF VACANCIES|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 157th (DE) Course commencing in July, 2024|
[including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ (Army Wing) holders]
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in July, 2024 Executive Branch (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing) holders||32|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in|
July, 2024 i.e. No. 216 F(P) Course. [including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Special Entry]
|Officers’ Training academy, Chennai (Madras) 120th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course Commencing in October, 2024.||169|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 34th SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in October, 2024||16|
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy— Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution
- For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- NOTE : Candidates who are studying in the final year/semester Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply provided candidate should not have any present backlog upto the last semester / year for which results have been declared upto the time of submission of application and they will be required to submit proof of passing the degree examination at the time of commencement of course.
- For IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2005 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2005 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2005 only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2005.
- As per norms
- Written Examination
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only)
|Starting Date||May 17th 2023|
|Closing Date||June 06th 2023|
How To Apply ?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. NOTIFICATION GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
June 06th 2023 is the last date to apply for UPSC CDS-II 2023 Jobs
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only)
Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years
IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2005 only are eligible.
Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2005 only are eligible.
There are 349 vacancies announced in UPSC CDS-II 2023 Jobs