UPSC CAPF ASSISTANT COMMANDANTS RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE FOR 253 POSTS: Inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for 253 posts.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for GOVT JOBS IN INDIA 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
UPSC CAPF ASSISTANT COMMANDANT RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|POST||Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants)|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||253|
UPSC CAPF RECRUITMENT 2022 VACANCY DETAILS
|POST NAME||NO OF POSTS|
|Border Security Force (BSF)||64|
|Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)||29|
|Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)||62|
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)||14|
|Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)||82|
UPSC CAPF RECRUITMENT 2022 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2022, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1997 and not later than 1st August, 2002.
- Upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- Upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
- Upto a maximum of five years for Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation.
UPSC CAPF ASSISTANT COMMANDANTS RECRUITMENT 2022 SELECTION PROCESS
- Written Examination
- Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Tests, Medical Standards Tests
- Interview/ Personality Test.
UPSC CAPF EXAM PATTERN 2022
|CATEGORY||NO OF QUESTIONS||NO OF ATTEMPTS|
|Paper-I (General Ability and Intelligence)||125 (MCQ)||250 Marks|
|Paper-II (General Studies, Essay and Comprehension)||6 (Descriptive)||200 Marks|
Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests :
UPSC CAPF ASSISTANT COMMANDANTS SYLLABUS 2022
Syllabi of the Written Papers:-
Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence
The objective type questions with multiple choices in this paper will broadly cover the following areas:
- General Mental Ability
The questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical
ability, and data interpretation.
- General Science
The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension and appreciation
of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information
Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science.
- Current Events of National and International Importance:
The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international
importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and
developmental issues, industry, business, globalisation, and interplay among nations.
- Indian Polity and Economy:
The questions shall aim to test candidates’ knowledge of the Country’s political system and the
Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India,
regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
- History of India :
The questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. This shall
also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
- Indian and World Geography:
The questions shall cover the physical, social and economic aspects of geography pertaining to India
and the World.
Paper II : General Studies, Essay and Comprehension
- Part-A – Essay questions which are to be answered in long narrative form either in Hindi or English totaling 80 Marks.
- The indicative topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
- Part-B – Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) – The topics are Comprehension passages, précis writing, developing counter= arguments, simple grammar and other aspects of language testing.
UPSC CAPF EXAM DATE 2022
- 07 August 2022
UPSC CAPF IN HAND SALARY 2022
- Rs. 44,135/-
- All female candidates and candidates belonging to scheduled castes/ scheduled tribes are not required to pay any fee.
- Rest other candidates should pay an application fee of Rs.200/-
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE UPSC CAPF ASSISTANT COMMANDANTS POSTS 2022
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
|Closing Date||May 10th 2022|
UPSC CAPF NOTIFICATION PDF 2022
UPSC CAPF ASSISTANT COMMANDANTS APPLY ONLINE 2022
|TO APPLY||Click Here|