Tata company is releasing its Brand Tata Sumo car again!!. Tata is trying to start the Sumo trend again in India.
Tata sumo was one of the car in segment which ruled the Indian roads. Because of its good engine, and great build quality it was an extremely successful car.
But in coming days this car was discontinued but the TATA MOTORS, may be because of change in trend, this box shaped may not be liked and the updated furtures etc, made this car to stop producing.
So as it was once ruled the segments of 7-9 seater, and now it will be a great success no doubt in that if this car is again released with the brand name sumo and with tata build quality with the touch of new updated furtures.
If it’s released or lets try to recall the old specifications..
Let us look at the Tata Sumo 2022 Features below.
- Has 7 seater 4 cylinder car
- Has three Diesel Engines.
- The Diesel Engines are of 1978 cc, 2956 cc and 1948 cc.
- Has provided with manual gearbox (Manual Transmission)
- Has mileage of 14.07 to 15.3 kmpl.
- Has Ground Clearance of 190mm
- Car length of 4258mm, width of 1700mm and wheelbase of 2425mm
- Diesel Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres): 65.0
- Tyre size:215/75 R15
- Tyre type: Tubeless tyres
TATA SUMO 2022 PRICE IN INDIA
- The Tata Sumo Price in India 2022 is 7.52 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 8.97 Lakh.
Tata Sumo 2022 pictures
HISTORY OF TATA SUMO
The Tata Sumo is a SUV produced by the Indian automobile manufacturer Tata Motors from 1994 to 2019. During production its name was changed to Sumo Victa and later to Sumo Gold.
Prior to the Sumo, the Indian market had stagnated, where the most modern vehicles in the same class were from Mahindra and Mahindra, primarily derived from the original Willys Jeep models. Upon release, Tata Sumo quickly captured a major segment of the utility automobile market in India.
The Sumo name comes from Sumant Moolgaokar, a former MD of Tata Motors.