KARNATAKA BANK CLERK POST RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE : Inviting eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for Clerk post.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for KARNATAKA GOVT JOBS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
ABOUT KARNATAKA BANK LIMITED
Karnataka Bank Limited, a leading ‘A’ Class Scheduled Commercial Bank in India, was incorporated on February 18th, 1924 at Mangaluru, a coastal town of Dakshina Kannada district in Karnataka State. The bank took shape in the aftermath of patriotic zeal that engulfed the nation during the freedom movement of 20th Century India. Over the years the Bank grew with the merger of Sringeri Sharada Bank Ltd., Chitradurga Bank Ltd. and Bank of Karnataka.
With over 9 decades of experience at the forefront of providing professional banking services and quality customer service, we now have a national presence with a network of 878 branches spread across 22 states and 2 Union Territories.
Managed by a dedicated & professional management team, we have over 8,220 employees, 1,46,000 shareholders and over 10.21 million customers
Karnataka Bank, a leading digitally advanced Private Sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Clerks to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India.
KARNATAKA BANK CLERK POST RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Karnataka Bank Limited|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||Not mentioned|
KARNATAKA BANK CLERK POST RECRUITMENT 2022 VACANCY DETAILS
|POST NAME||TOTAL NO OF POSTS|
KARNATAKA BANK CLERK POST ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2022
- Graduates in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (First Class)*/equivalent grade from any UGC recognized university.
- Candidates should be graduates as on 01-05-2022. Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree shall not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be able to speak any one of the vernacular/state language along with Hindi & English and also be a computer literate.
- Maximum 26 years as on 01-05-2022 [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-05-1996].
- The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank. Salary
- will be as per All India Level Settlements (Current CTC will be approximately `43,000/- per month.)
- Online Test
KARNATAKA BANK CLERK POST EXAM PATTERN 2022
|NAME OF THE TEST||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS||TIME|
|English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||40||40||25 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Minutes|
NOTE: Questions will be in English only. Each question will have 5 alternatives (options).
¼th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
700/- [600/- in case of SC/ST candidates] plus applicable GST]
|Starting Date||May 10th 2022|
|Closing Date||May 21st 2022|
HOW TO APPLY FOR KARNATAKA BANK CLERK RECRUITMENT 2022?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
KARNATAKA BANK CLERK POST RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION PDF
KARNATAKA BANK CLERK APPLY ONLINE 2022
|TO APPLY||Click Here|