Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2023 Notification For Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates Apply now : Inviting eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates Post.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS IN INDIA 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for Supreme Court Of India JOBS can read below for more details and apply soon!!
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2023 For Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates Notification
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Supreme Court Of India|
|POST||Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||Various|
SCI Recruitment 2023 Vacancy details
- Engagement of Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates is based on short-term contractual assignment and the number of vacancies have not been specified in the official notification.
- The candidate must be a Law Graduate (before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- The candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course or the third year of the Three-Year Law Course after graduation in any stream will also be eligible to apply, subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk cum-Research Associate.
- The candidate must have research and analytical skills, writing abilities, and knowledge of computers, including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as e-SCR, Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.
SCI Recruitment 2023 AGE LIMITS
- The candidate must not be below the age of 20 years and above 30 years as per Supreme Court Of India recruitment norms.
- Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 80,000/- per month for the assignment term 2023-2024.
- The selection process shall be conducted in three phases:
- Part I- Multiple Choice Based Questions, testing the candidates’ ability to understand and apply the law, and comprehension skills
- Part II- Subjective Written Examination, covering writing and analytical skills
- Part III- Interview by individual Judges.
- Candidates will be required to pay Application/Test Fee of Rs.500/- plus bank charges, if applicable, through online mode only.
|Starting Date||April 09th 2023|
|Closing Date||April 30th 2023|
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. NOTIFICATION GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
TO APPLY ONLINE
The candidate must not be below the age of 20 years and above 30 years as per Supreme Court Of India recruitment norms.
Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 80,000/- per month as per SCI recruitment norms.
Last date to apply for Supreme Court Of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates is April 30th 2023.
Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates on short-term contractual assignment are the posts announced for SCI Recruitment 2023