For Govt jobs preparation Daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS, etc. DAY 67(SSC CGL)
SSC CGL 2021 QUESTIONS
- Select the option in which the words share the same relationship as that shared by the
given pair of words.
- Horses : Neigh
- Hares : Boom
- Ducks : Quack
- Parrots : Bray
2. Which of the following statements about Swami Dayanand Saraswati is INCORRECT?
- His birthplace was Gujarat.
- He authored the book ‘Satyarth Prakash’.
- He was the founder of Brahmo Samaj.
- He was the founder of Arya Sama
3. Who among the following is a Padma Vibhushan awardee of 2021?
- Tarlochan Singh
- Mouma Das
- Sumitra Mahajan
- Sudarshan Sahoo
4. Who among the following was one of the founders of the Hindustan Republic
- Ram Prasad Bismil
- Lala Lajpat Rai
- Jatindranath Mukherjee
- Surya Sen
5. In which of the following years was the Planning Commission of India set up?
6. Electron-volt is a unit of
- potential difference
7. Which of the following places is famous for a copper mine?
8. Gurdwara Patalpuri Sahib is located on the bank of river
9. Baghmara Pitcher Plant Sanctuary is located in which of the following states?
10. Which of the following is NOT a town/city on the west coast of India?
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE
TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP: CLICK HERE