SEBI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 25 Officer Grade A Posts : SEBI invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for the Legal Stream.
Candidates can get all details related to CENTRAL GOVT JOBS 2023 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST JOB VACANCIES 2023 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament, to
protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of and to regulate the securities
SEBI Recruitment 2023 Notification
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|POST NAME||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|SALARY||As per norms|
SEBI Officer Grade A Vacancy Details 2023
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)||25|
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment Qualification Details 2023
- Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute
- Desirable Experience – Two years post qualification experience as an Advocate (including as an associate in an Advocate’s or Solicitor’s Office or Law firm) after being enrolled under the Advocates Act, 1961 (25 of 1961) shall be a desirable qualification.
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on May 31, 2023 i.e., candidate must have been born on or after June 01, 1993.
- Up to a maximum of five years for candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe if the posts are reserved for them;
- Up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates if the posts are reserved for them.
Mode of selection shall be a three stage process i.e.
- Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each),
- Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and
- Phase III (Interview).
Phase I On-Line Examination:
An online screening examination consisting of two papers (Multiple Choice questions of 100 marks each)
will be held on August 05, 2023. The exam will consist of:
|PAPER||STREAMS/ SUBJECTS||MAXIMUM MARKS||DURATION||CUT OFF|
|Paper 1||Multiple choice questions on the subjects viz. General Awareness (including some questions related to Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.||100||60 minutes||30%|
|Paper 2||Multiple choice questions on Specialized subject related to stream.||100||40 minutes||40%|
|Aggregate Cut off||40%|
Phase II On-Line Examination:
An on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each will be held on September 09, 2023.
The papers shall be as follows:
|PAPER||STREAMS/ SUBJECTS||MAXIMUM MARKS||DURATION||CUT OFF||WEIGHTAGE|
|Paper 1||English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills||100||60 minutes||30%||2/3rd|
|Paper 2||70 Multiple choice questions of one mark each on Specialized subject related to stream||100||60 minutes||40%|
|3 Descriptive Questions of 10 marks each on Specialized subject related to stream (Answers to be typed with the help of the keyboard. Candidates opting to type the answers in Hindi, may type with the help of either: (i) Inscript or (ii) Remington (GAIL) keyboards layout)||60 minutes|
- The pay scale of officers in Grade A is ₹ 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850- 3300(1)-89150 (17 years).
- Unreserved/OBC/EWSs–₹1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges + 18% GST
- SC/ ST/ PwBD– ₹100/- as intimation charges + 18% GST
How To Apply ?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
|Starting Date:||June 22nd 2023|
|Closing Date||July 09th 2023|