SEBI RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION OUT APPLY ONLINE FOR 24 GRADE OFFICER A POSTS : Inviting eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for Officer Grade A posts.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS IN INDIA 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for CENTRAL GOVT JOB NOTIFICATIONS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
SEBI RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|POST||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||24|
SEBI RECRUITMENT 2022 OFFICER GRADE A VACANCIES
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Information Technology||24|
SEBI OFFICER GRADE A POST ELIGIBILITY CRIERTIA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computer application/ information technology from a recognized University/ Institute.
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on June 30, 2022 i.e., candidate must have been born on or after July 01, 1992.
- The upper age-limit prescribed above will be relaxable:
- Up to a maximum of five years for candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe if the posts are reserved for them;
- Up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates if the posts are reserved for them
Mode of selection shall be a three stage process i.e.
- Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each),
- Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and
- Phase III (Interview).
Phase I On-Line Examination
|PAPER||STREAM/ SUBJECTS||MAXIMUM MARKS||DURATION||CUT OFF|
|Paper 1||Multiple choice questions on the subjects viz. General Awareness (including some questions related to Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.||100||60 minutes||30%|
|Paper 2||Multiple choice questions on Specialized subject related to stream.||100||40 minutes||40%|
|AGGREGATE CUT OFF||40%|
Phase II On-Line Examination
|PAPER||STREAM/ SUBJECTS||MAXIMUM MARKS||DURATION||CUT OFF||Weightage|
|Paper 1||English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills||100||60 minutes||30%||1/3rd|
|Paper 2||Information Technology Stream: Coding Test (Languages: C++/JAVA/Python)||100||210 minutes (30 minutes without typing + 180 minutes coding test duration)||40%||2/3rd|
|AGGREGATE CUT OFF||50%|
- The pay scale of officers in Grade A is ₹ 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850-3300(1)-89150 (17 years).
- Unreserved/OBC/EWSs: ₹1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges.
- SC/ ST/ PwBD : ₹100/- as intimation charges.
|Starting Date||July 14th 2022|
|Closing Date||July 31st 2022|
HOW TO APPLY FOR GOVT EXAMS?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. NOTIFICATION GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.