UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION INVITES ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATIONS (ORA*) FOR RECRUITMENT BY SELECTION TO THE FOLLOWING POSTS Scientific Officer, Asst Mining Geologist, Asst Executive Engineer (Civil) – 34 Posts.
NAME OF THE POST AND DETAILS
Scientific Officer (Physical Rubber Plastic Textile) One vacancy
- EDUCATIONAL: Master’s Degree in Physics or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Chemical Engineering or Degree in Textile Technology or Degree in Rubber Technology or Degree in Plastic Technology or Degree in Polymer and Rubber Technology or Degree in Chemical Technology from a recognized University or institute.
- EXPERIENCE: One year’s experience in a Laboratory engaged in the testing of Textile or Rubber or Plastic or Paper or Leather and their products or one year’s experience in Research and Development in the allied fields.
Assistant Mining Geologist in Indian Bureau of Mines Twenty-one vacancies
- EDUCATIONAL: Masters Degree in Geology or Applied Geology from a Recognised University or Institution
- (B) EXPERIENCE: Two years experience in carrying out geological appraisals for minerals or ore deposits or research or teaching experience in the field of Geology or Applied Geology in a Recognised Institution.
Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) in Directorate General of Lighthouses & Lightships,
- EDUCATIONAL: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or *equivalent. *AMIE (Section A & B) of the Institution of Engineers (India). (Civil). Note: The candidates who were enrolled for Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (AMIE) upto 31.05.2013 are only eligible and the candidates who have enrolled on or after 01.06.2013 for AMIE are not eligible for consideration to the post of Assistant Executive Engineer(Civil)(Direct Recruitment).
- EXPERIENCE: Two years experience in supervisory capacity in design, maintenance and construction of structural and reinforced concrete works.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 30.06.2022.
THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UPTO 23:59 HRS ON 01.07.2022.