RRCAT RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE NOW FOR 113 POSTS : Inviting eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for Trade Apprentice posts.
Candidates can get all details related to LATEST GOVT JOBS 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST JOBS NOTIFICATIONS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology is a unit of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, engaged in R & D in non-nuclear front line research areas of Lasers, Particle Accelerators & related technologies.
RRCAT was established by the Department of Atomic Energy, India to expand the activities carried out at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai, in two frontline areas of science and technology namely Lasers and Accelerators.
On February 19, 1984 the President of India, Gyani Zail Singh, laid the foundation stone of the centre. Construction of laboratories and houses began in May 1984. In June 1986, the first batch of scientists from BARC, Mumbai, moved to RRCAT and scientific activities were started.
RRCAT RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||113|
RRCAT RECRUITMENT VACANCIES
|TRADE||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Welder(Gas & Electric)||03|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||04|
|Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic /Mechanic Consumer Electronics/ Mechanic Industrial Electronics/ Mechanic Power Electronics||15|
|Data Entry Operator||15|
|Driver-cum-Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle)||04|
|Pump Operator Cum Mechanic||01|
RRCAT JOBS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Candidates should have passed ITI in the respective field.
- Candidates shall have passed ITI either in 2019 or after 2019. Candidates who passed out ITI in 2018 or before are not eligible to apply.
- The age of the candidate shall be between 18 and 22 years i.e. the date of birth of the candidates shall be between 15/11/2000 and 14/11/2004
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of ‘one third of percentage of marks in ITI’ and ‘two third of percentage of marks in 10th class’.
- The stipend is ₹ 11,600/- (Rupees Eleven Thousand Six Hundred only) per month.
|Starting Date||July 18th 2022|
|Closing Date||August 18th 2022|