RITES Recruitment 2023 Notification For 29 Posts: Inviting online applications for eligible and interested candidates for 29 Posts.
Candidates can get all details related to CENTRAL GOVT JOB RECRUITMENT 2023 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for RITES JOBS can read below for more details and apply soon!!
- RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Recruitment 2023 Notification ; Contract Basis through Walk-in Interview
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited (RITES)|
|JOB ROLE||As per norms|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|APPLICATION MODE||Walk-in Interview|
|POST NAME||NO OF VACANCIES|
|Chief Resident Engineer- Civil||02|
|Senior Drawing & Design Expert/Electrical||01|
|Senior Resident Engineer/ EST (Signalling & Telecom)||02|
|Senior Resident Engineer/ EST (General & OHE)||01|
|Design Engineer/ Civil||02|
|Section Engineer/ Civil Permanent Way||03|
|Section Engineer/ Civil for Project Site||05|
|Section Engineer/ Civil – Bridge||02|
|Drawing & Design Expert / S & T||01|
|Section Engineer/ S & T||03|
|Drawing & Design Expert/ Electrical||01|
|Section Engineer/ Electrical||03|
|QS & Billing Engineer||01|
|Assistant Environmental Expert||01|
|R&R Social Expert||01|
|Chief Resident Engineer- Civil||Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized|
institution or equivalent.
|Senior Drawing & Design Expert/Electrical||Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering OR a|
combination of any sub stream of basic streams of
Electrical/ Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent
|Senior Resident Engineer/ EST (Signalling & Telecom)||Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized|
Institution or equivalent. Preferred: Degree in Electronics /
Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution or equivalent
|Senior Resident Engineer/ EST (General & OHE)||Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering OR a combination of|
any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics
Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
|Design Engineer/ Civil||Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution|
|Section Engineer/ Civil Permanent Way||Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent|
|Section Engineer/ Civil for Project Site||Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised institution or equivalent|
|Section Engineer/ Civil – Bridge||Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised institution or equivalent|
|Drawing & Design Expert / S & T||Diploma in Electronics and communication/ Electronics/|
Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
|Section Engineer/ S & T||Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized|
Institution or equivalent.
|Drawing & Design Expert/ Electrical||Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering OR a|
combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
|Section Engineer/ Electrical||Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering OR a combination of|
any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
|QS & Billing Engineer||Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent.|
|Assistant Environmental Expert||Diploma in Environmental Management, Environmental Engineering|
|R&R Social Expert||Graduate Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or other related fields from Institution or equivalent|
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- PWD candidates suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD. Such PWD candidates shall be eligible for relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates.
- The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under:
- Experience – 10%
- Interview – 90%
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 600/- plus Taxes as applicable
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates – Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable
|Closing Date||April 18th 2023|
How To Apply
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, given below
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
- After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, candidate should submit the application.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
Walk-in Interview Venue
- Shikhar, Plot 1, Leisure Valley, RITES Bhawan, Sector 29, Gurugram, 122001, Haryana
- Click here to visit the Official Website
Walk-in interview (Exact date of interview with other required details will be uploaded)
The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under:
Experience – 10%
Interview – 90%
(Technical & Professional proficiency – 60 %; Personality Communication & Competency – 30%)
Total – 100%
Maximum age is 40 years of age
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE
TELEGRAM CHANNEL: CLICK HERE
TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP: CLICK HERE