RBI ASSISATNT RECRUITMENT 2022 OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION OUT APPLY ONLINE FOR 950 VACANCIES : Reserve Bank of India invited applications from eligible candidates for Assistant posts for 950 vacancies.
Job seekers can get all details related to GOVT JOBS IN INDIA here. Aspirants who are looking for GOVT JOBS IN RBI 2022 can read below for JOB ROLE details and apply soon!!
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Kolkata but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated.
Though originally privately owned, since nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
RBI ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2022 DETAILS
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||950|
RBI ASSISTANT 2022 NOTIFICATION PDF
|POST NAME||NO OF VACANCIES|
RBI ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2022 EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting Office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting Office.
RBI ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2022 AGE AND SALARY DETAILS
- Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2002 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
RBI AGE RELAXATION
Upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST): By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): By 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
- Ex-Servicemen: To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.
- Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married: By 10 years
- Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India: To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years.
RBI SALARY DETAILS
- Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 20,700/- per month in the scale of ₹ 20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time.
- At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants will be approximately ₹ 45,050/-.
- House Allowance of 15% of Pay will be paid to employees additionally, if they are not staying in Bank’s accommodation.
RBI ASSISTANT 2022 SELECTION PROCESS
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
RBI ASSISTANT 2022 EXAM PATTERN
Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice):
|NAME OF THE TESTS (OBJECTIVE)||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS||TOTAL TIME|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Main Examination (Multiple Choice):
|NAME OF THE TESTS (OBJECTIVE)||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS||DURATION|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Test of English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 Minutes|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT):
- The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
- The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned as detailed below. Candidate not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified.
The Office wise local language/s is/are as follows:
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
- Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi / Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
RBI ASSISTANT APPLICATION FEE
- ₹ 50/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- ₹ 450 /- for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
|STARTING DATE||February 17th 2022|
|CLOSING DATE||March 08th 2022|
RBI ASSISTANT APPLY LINK AND RBI ASSISTANT OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION PDF LINK
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|TO APPLY||Click Here|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE
TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP: CLICK HERE
1 thought on “RBI ASSISATNT RECRUITMENT 2022 OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION OUT APPLY ONLINE FOR 950 VACANCIES”