PGCIL RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE : Inviting eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for Assistant Officer Trainee posts
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for CENTRAL GOVT JOBS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
POWERGRID, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Maharatna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State Transmission System. POWERGRID operates around 172,557 circuit kms of transmission lines along with 265 Sub stations (as on 30th April-2022) and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID also owns and operates approximately 74,109 kms of Telecom Network, with points of presence in approx. 458 locations, points of Interconnections in 780 locations and intra-city network in 256 cities across India.
POWERGRID, with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission,
Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International level.
POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having Gross turnover of Rs. 40,823 Crores and Profit
After Tax of Rs. 12,036.46 Crores (FY: 2020-21).
PGCIL RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited|
|POST||Assistant Officer Trainee|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||08|
PGCIL RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIS|
|Assistant Officer Trainee (Law)||08|
PGCIL RECRUITMENT 2022 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Full-time Three years LLB or Five years integrated Law course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University.
- Final Year / Semester students of academic session 2021-22, who expect their results by 31.08.2022 may also be considered eligible, provided they obtain minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/ years up to pre-final examination while applying.
- 28 years as on 18.06.2022
- For OBC(NCL) candidates : 3 years
- For OBC(NCL) candidates : 3 years
- For PwD candidates : 10 years over and above category relaxation
- Interested & eligible candidates will have to appear for Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2022 applicable for admission to Post-Graduation Courses. Candidates obtaining the minimum qualifying marks shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection.
- The minimum marks required in CLAT-2022 (for admission to LLM/ PG Courses) shall be as per the Qualifying Marks set by CLAT Authorities. In absence of any Qualifying Marks set by CLAT, the following shall be treated as the Minimum.
- Short listing of Eligible candidates for GD & Interview
- On successful completion of training and upon regularization, the candidate will be absorbed as Officer (Law) in E2 scale – Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000/- (IDA).
- Payment of application fee (Non-refundable Rs. 500/-):
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PGCIL RECRUITMENT 2022 ?
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for CLAT 2022 (applicable for admission to PG/ LLM Courses).
- Online Registration for CLAT 2022 shall close on 09th May 2022
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
|STARTING DATE||May 27th 2022|
|CLOSING DATE||June 18th 2022|