PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 211 Posts : Inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for 596 posts.
Candidates can get all details related to PGCIL JOBS 2022 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST JOB VACANCIES 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
POWERGRID, a ‘Maharatna’ Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State Transmission System and operation of national & regional power grids. POWERGRID operates around 1,73,720 ckm Transmission Lines along with 269 Sub-Stations (as on Oct 31, 2022) and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission networks. POWERGRID also operates around 76,712 kms of telecom network.
POWERGRID with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of the Transmission, SubTransmission, Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International levels. POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having Gross turnover of Rs. 42,697.90 Crores and Profit After Tax of Rs. 16,824.07 Crores (FY: 2021-22).
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|POST NAME||Diploma Trainee|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
PGCIL Job Vacancies 2022
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Diploma Trainee Electrical (EE)||117|
|Diploma Trainee Electronics (EC)||11|
|Diploma Trainee Civil (CE)||23|
- Full-Time Regular Three Years Diploma in relevant discipline of engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute.
- 27 years as on 31.12.2022 (Candidates should have been born on or after 01.01.1996 and on or before 31.12.2004).
- For OBC (NCL) candidates 3 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
- For SC/ST candidates 5 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
- For PwBD candidates 10 years over & above category relaxation
- J&K Domicile / Ex-Servicemen / Victims of riots – As per Govt. of India directives
- The selection process shall consist of Written Test (Computer Based Test) of eligible candidates.
- Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 27,500/- per month as a stipend during the one-year training period.
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
|Starting Date||December 09th 2022|
|Closing Date||December 31st 2022|
How To Apply?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. NOTIFICATION GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future