PGCIL ASSISTANT OFFICER TRAINEE RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE FOR 28 POSTS : Inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for 28 posts.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS IN INDIA here. Aspirants who are looking for GOVT JOBS IN PGCIL 2022 can read below for JOB ROLE details and apply soon!!
Power grid, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Maharatna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State Transmission System. POWERGRID operates around 172,198 circuit kms. of transmission lines along with 264 Sub-stations (as on Jan, 2022) and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID also owns and operates approximately 72,126 kms of Telecom Network, with Points of Presence in 458 locations & Points of Interconnections in 780 locations and intra-city network in 256 cities across India.
PGCIL ASSISTANT OFFICER TRAINEE RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|POST||Assistant Officer Trainee|
|QUALIFICATION||CA/ ICWA (CMA)|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||28|
PGCIL 2022 VACANCY NOTIFICATION
|POST NAME||TOTAL NO OF VACANCIES|
|Assistant officer trainee (finance)||28|
PGCIL 2022 ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates should have passed CA/ICWA (CMA) from recognized institute or university.
- 28 years as on 31.01.2022 (Candidates should have been born on or after 31.01.1994).
- For OBC(NCL) candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST candidates : 5 years
- For PwD candidates : 10 years over and above category relaxation
- J&K Domicile/ Ex-Servicemen/Victims of riots : As per Govt. of India directives
- The selection process will comprise of Written Test / Computer Based Test, followed by Group Discussion, Behavioral Assessment and Personal Interview of the candidates who qualify in the Test and are shortlisted category wise for the GD and Interview.
Scheme of the Written Test (Computer Based Test):
- Professional Knowledge Test (PKT) – 120 Questions
- Executive Aptitude Test (EAT) – 50 Questions
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.40,000/- -3%- 1,40,000(IDA) during the one-year training period. They shall be paid a stipend in the form of Basic Pay of Rs. 40,000/- alongwith IDA, HRA and Perks @12% of basic pay during the training period.
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Officer in E2 scale – Rs. 50,000/-
- 3%- 1, 60,000/- (IDA).
- Candidates have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.500/- online.
- SC/ ST/PwD/ Ex-SM candidates are exempt from payment of the Application fee.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PGCIL ASSISTANT OFFICER TRAINEE RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE ?
- Visit official website . LINK GIVEN BELOW
- Check for the notification. Official notification LINK GIVEN BELOW
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply.
- Find online application form link. DIRECT LINK GIVEN BELOW
- Fill the application with correct details.
- Take print your application form for future reference.
|STARTING DATE||February 09th 2022|
|CLOSING DATE||February 28th 2022|