Oil India Recruitment 2023 Notification for 187 Workperson Posts Apply now: Inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for 187 posts.
Candidates can get all details related to CENTRAL GOVT JOBS 2023 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST JOB VACANCIES 2023 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
Oil India Recruitment 2023 Notification
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|QUALIFICATION||10th, 12th, Diploma, ITI, Degree|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|GRADE||NO OF VACANCIES|
- Candidates must have completed their education in relevant field from recognised board or university. This includes 10th, 12th, Diploma, ITI, Degree.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 38 years
- Age relaxation to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen shall be as per Government of India directives.
- Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement/notification as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT)
- The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (wherever reservation is applicable) and minimum 50% marks for others.
- Candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) only on the basis of their declaration in the completed online application form.
- General/OBC candidate(s): ₹200/-
- SC/ST/EWS/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen candidate(s) are exempted from paying the online application fee.
OIL Exam Pattern 2023
|Starting Date||March 28th 2023|
|Closing Date||April 25th 2023|
TO APPLY ONLINE
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|TO APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE