NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2022 Apply For Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Post :Inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for JRFposts.
Candidates can get all details related to KARNATAKA GOVT JOBS 2022 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST GOVT JOB VACANCIES 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2022 Notification
|ORGANIZATION NAME||National Institute Of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal|
|POST NAME||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|SALARY||As per norms|
Karnataka Govt Job Vacancies 2022
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF POSTS|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01|
- M.Tech./M.E. in Machine design / Mechatronics / Power Electronics / Control Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Machine Dynamics / Manufacturing / Production Engineering and other allied areas with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA). Proof of M.Tech./ M.E certificate has to be provided during the time of interview.
- Candidate with B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering/ Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Production Engineering and other allied disciplines with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA). Candidate must have qualified GATE examination (old gate score is also considered).
- Basic exposure to software such as MATLAB, ADAMS, ANSYS, Labview.
- Ability to work in a team, good communication skills and experience in experimental research for fabrication of setup.
- According to the National Institute Of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal official notification candidates should not exceed 32 years (Preferrable).
- Rs. 31,000/month (for JRF) + HRA (16%).
|Starting Date||November 11th 2022|
|Closing Date||November 30th 2022|
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates must apply with the following documents (1) Cover letter(2) Bio-data with passport-sized photograph, (3) Scanned copies of educational certificates and mark sheets, class XII onwards (4) GATE qualified certificate and (5) Scanned copies of Proof for research experience, special achievements and publications, if any.
- The soft copies of all the above documents (pdf format) must be emailed to the P.I., Dr. Hemantha kumar (email@example.com).
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE