NDA 1 EXPECTED CUT OFF 2022 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has conducted NDA 1 exam on April 10th 2022 .The NDA, NA 1 2022 Exam was conducted in two shifts. During the morning shift, from 10 AM to 12:30 PM, the mathematics paper was conducted and from 2 PM to 4:30 PM .Lakhs of students had appeared for the exam and now everyone are eagerly waiting for the cut off and the result.
WHAT IS NDA EXAM ?
National Defence Academy or NDA exam is conducted twice a year by Union Public Service Commission((UPSC) for admission to Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC).
It is the most sought-after Defence entrance exams in the country where both male and female candidates can apply.
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release NDA (National Defence Academy) 1 2022 cut off after the completion of recruitment process.
- Final selection of candidates will be done based on the candidate’s performance in written exam and SSB Interview. The Joining letter will be issued to the candidates according to available vacancies in the merit.
- Candidates can expect UPS NDA 1 result in the month of May or June 2022.
- NDA 1 2022 answer key and exam analysis are released.
|EXAM PARTICULARS||EXAM DETAILS|
|Exam Name||National Defence Acadmey|
|Exam Frequency||Two times a year|
|Total No of Registrations||5.3 Lakh|
|Total No of candidates appeared for the exam||2.4 Lakh|
|Paper and total marks||Paper 1: Mathematics|
Paper 2: GAT
|Total Questions||GAT : 150|
|Total Marks||Written Exam: 900 |
SSB Interview: 900
NDA 1 2022 EXPECTED CUT OFF
|SUBJECT||TOTAL QUESTIONS AND MARKS||EXPECTED CUT-OFF||FINAL CUT OF|
|Paper 1: Mathematics||120 MCQs of 300 marks||350-360 marks||701-709|
|Paper 2: GAT||150 MCQ of 600 Marks||350-360 marks||701-709|
- Candidates should pass both the papers with minimum 25% marks.
- The cut off for the written exam is cumulative of marks of both the subjects.
NDA PREVIOUS YEAR CUT OFF
- Previous Year Cut Off trends will help candidates to analyze the NDA cut off present year.
|Paper||Minimum Qualifying Marks at the Written Stage (out of 900 marks)||Marks secured by the Last Candidate (out of 1800 marks)|
|NDA & NA (I) 2021||343||709|
|NDA & NA (II) 2020||355||719|
|NDA & NA (I) 2020||355||726|
|NDA & NA (II) 2019||346||709|
|NDA & NA (I) 2019||342||704|
|NDA & NA (II) 2018||325||688|
|NDA & NA (I) 2018||338||705|
FACTORS AFFECTING NDA CUT OFF
Cut Off prediction is the difficult thing in the examination. It is calculated based on the following factors :
- Total number of candidates appeared for the exam.
- Number of seats available/ vacancy.
- Difficulty level of the exam.
NDA 1 2022 ANSWER KEY
- The UPSC has not released any official answer key PDF on its official website yet.
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE
TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP: CLICK HERE