DAY 96 MCQ ON INDIAN POLITY: For govt jobs preparation daily MCQ will be provided. most of the questions will be from the past question papers of UPSC, SSC, IBPS.
1. Which schedule of the constitution of India contains: special provisions for the administration and control of scheduled area in several States?
2. Which one of the following constitutional amendments states that the total number of ministers, including the prime minister, in the council of ministers shall not exceed 15% of the total number of members of the house of the people?
3. Under the constitution of India, which one of the following is not a fundamental duty?
A)To vote in public election
B)To develop the scientific temper
C)To safeguard public property
D)To abide by the constitution and respect its ideals
Answer To vote in public election
4. The distribution of powers between the centre and the states in the Indian constitution is based on the act provided in the.
A)Morley Minto reform 1909
B)Montagu chelmsford act 1919
C)Government of India Act 1935
D)Indian independence Act 1947
Answer Government of India Act 1935
5. With reference to Indian history, the members of the constituent assembly from the provinces were.
A)Directly elected by the people of this provinces
B)Nominated by Indian National Congress and the Muslim league
C)Elected by the provincial legislative assemblies
D)Selected by the government for their expertise in constitutional matters
Answer elected by the provincial legislative assemblies
6. According to the constitution of India, which of the following are fundamental for the governance of the country?
C)Directive Principle of State policy
D)Fundamental rights and fundamental duties
Answer Directive Principle of State policy
7. Economic justice as one of the objective of the Indian constitution has been provided in
A)The preamble and the fundamental rights
B)The preamble and the directive principle of State policy
C)The fundamental rights and the directive principle of State policy
D)None of the above
Answer The preamble and the directive principle of State policy.
8. Which one of the following schedule of the constitution of India contains provisions regarding anti defection?
Answer tenth schedule
9. The provision in fifth schedule and sixth schedule in the constitution of India are made in order to.
A)Protect the interest of scheduled Tribes
B)Determine the boundaries between them
C)Determine the power, authorities and responsibility of panchayats
D)Protect the interest of all the border States
Answer protect the interest of scheduled Tribes
10. Who/which of the following is the custodian of the constitution of India?
A)The president of India
B)The prime minister of India
C)The lok sabha secretary
D)The supreme court of India
Answer the supreme court of India